Adam’s back! I’m excited. Are you excited? You should be.
Run Time: 1:30:22
I’d say we spend a lot of time goofing around, but let’s be real: Adam and I only see each other once a week these days, so there’s a LOT of goofing to be done. Gotta get it all out of our systems!
Here’s the upcoming schedule!
- Tuesday, March 3rd: Episode #136 – Creative Process: Naturalist supporting cast
- Tuesday, March 10th: Episode #137 – Writer’s Room: Chrono-Ranger in Feudal Japan
- Tuesday, March 17th: Episode #138 – Writer’s Room: Hero/Villain team-up
- Tuesday, March 24th: Editor’s Note #40
- Tuesday, March 31st: Episode #139 – Creative Process: Absolute Zero’s villains
And who doesn’t love a photo of a calendar?
That big red stripe on the calendar is when I’m out of town in March, so we’re making up with a recording on the first Thursday, and then we’re back on schedule in real time with March’s Editor’s Note. No more being a week ahead of schedule for us!
We field a lot of questions on a lot of topics! Such as:
- Sentinel Comics: the Roleplaying Game
- Totally Real Medical Science
- and more!
Thanks for listening, everyone! We hope you like us as much as we like you!
Co-owner of Greater Than Games. Designer of the Multiverse and more. Writer of Sentinel Comics. Co-host of The Letters Page podcast. I stay busy.