Time for another Editor’s Note! Lots of fun and announcements here!
Run Time: 1:23:48
First thing, after mild tomfoolery, we announce the first annual Letters Page Podcast Awards! Two categories, four awards each!
Awards for Episodes
- Best Storytelling Episode
- Best Audio Production Episode
- Funniest Episode
- Worst Episode
Awards for Questions
- Most Revealing Question
- Funniest Question
- Saddest Question
- Best Fan Theory Question
Nominate episodes and questions using this form! Nominations are live until December 13th!
Also, here’s the upcoming schedule:
- Tuesday, December 4th: Episode #93 – Inversiverse Dark Watch
- Tuesday, December 11th: Episode #94 – Disparation: Heroes of the Mission Deck
- Tuesday, December 18th: Editor’s Note #25
- Tuesday, December 25th: Episode #95 – Happy Holidays!
And here’s a photo of our calendar!
Not shown on that calendar is when we’re recording episode #93. We’re doing that first thing next week, so make sure you get your Inversiverse Dark Watch questions in by the end of this week!
Finally, after all of that, we get to your questions just before the 19 minute mark. In this Editor’s Note, we answer questions about:
- Power levels
- Creating realities
- The 4th Wall
- The Sentinel Comics Animated Universe
- Baron Blade
- Miss Information
- The Operative
- The Ennead
- Video Game Art
- Other Questions
- Jansa Vi Dero voice actor
- Stan Lee… ’nuff said
Co-founder of Greater Than Games. Designer of the Multiverse and more. Writer of Sentinel Comics. Co-host of The Letters Page podcast. Pronouns: he/him.