Where to send errata

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
JesterOC
Where to send errata

Any particular place you want us to send errata?
There is a funny little note what I assume to be for an editor asking if the above text was too short or created a dangling word situation. On page 7 of void if broken. In the running the scene yellow box text.

JesteOC

rjc917
rjc917's picture
Playtester

There's also all the times where there's randomly a t before a dash.

davethegame
davethegame's picture
Game DesignerPlaytester

Quote:
There is a funny little note what I assume to be for an editor asking if the above text was too short or created a dangling word situation. On page 7 of void if broken. In the running the scene yellow box text.

First thing we spotted and added to the errata document after it went to press. We were wondering when someone would find it on their own.

After a little more time we'll put out errata/clarifications and have a way to report anything we missed.

Freelance Game Designer and President of Critical-Hits Studios

critical-hits.com

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

I noticed it on my read-through as well, but I've been swamped under with end-of-term teacher responsibilities.

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

That one was fixed in the PDF (since I was initially puzzled by the OP until I thought to look at my own paper copies), though there's still some other minor extant errors here and there.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

If anyone has any errata that they notice, go ahead and email it to contact@greaterthangames.com! We'll file it away in our customer service system and go through it the next time we print the starter kit :)

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi