The Sentinels Fan Dorm

140 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

*Is thrown back down the stairs damaging the floor*

But I don't drink Starbucks, and it's way cheaper to buy in bulk and make it myself.

*Charges back up the stairs*

By the way, punching him seems to make him angry.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

*sighs and turns off phone* 

damn. All I got was hold music. Looks like I'll have to deal with this myself.

*walks upstair*

flashing lights and crashing are seen and heard.

*walks back downstairs*

there. It's taken care of.

"The thing Lizalfos and deku scrubs have in common is that they're both very flammable." -Epicstorm (Zelda universe forums)

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

Chaosmancer wrote:

X-metal wrote:
 Chaosmancer wrote:
*wakes up under a pile of paper and strings* Helloooo, is anybody still here or did I miss the train again? 

*reaches out hand to help you up* you okay man. Looks like your theory collapsed. You'll have to set the buliten board up all over again.

Dang it, I liked that theory. I was even able to connect Kaagra to Queen Beryl. That really changed the tone of Baron Blade destroying the Moon Kingdom (I'm curious how many people realize what reference this is)

Can you connect La Capitan to any Sailors?

I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

Chaosmancer wrote:

*Is thrown back down the stairs damaging the floor* But I don't drink Starbucks, and it's way cheaper to buy in bulk and make it myself. *Charges back up the stairs* By the way, punching him seems to make him angry.

So it turns out that one of the weird plants in the room I inherited does have coffee beans, so I'll just give you some homebrew coffee.

Can everyone just calm down now?

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

Blackfang108

I am calm.

*sips tea*

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Theta_Sigma wrote:

Chaosmancer wrote:
 X-metal wrote:
 Chaosmancer wrote:
*wakes up under a pile of paper and strings* Helloooo, is anybody still here or did I miss the train again?  

*reaches out hand to help you up* you okay man. Looks like your theory collapsed. You'll have to set the buliten board up all over again.

Dang it, I liked that theory. I was even able to connect Kaagra to Queen Beryl. That really changed the tone of Baron Blade destroying the Moon Kingdom (I'm curious how many people realize what reference this is)

*walks down after X-metal, clutching a can of coffee*

Thanks Nielzabub, that sounds like a really interesting brew. I'll be glad to try it out.

As for La Capitan *sigh* that's what brought the whole thing down Theta-Sigma. Chibi-Moon would have had to stolen her Luna Orb from LA Capitan's ship, but I've discovered MAria Helena is not a cat person, so she wouldn't have kept something like that on the ship.

But, I'm sure this next theory will work out. Just need to wait for the photos to finish developing.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Chaosmancer wrote:

Theta_Sigma wrote:
 Chaosmancer wrote:
 X-metal wrote:
 Chaosmancer wrote:

*walks down after X-metal, clutching a can of coffee* Thanks Nielzabub, that sounds like a really interesting brew. I'll be glad to try it out. As for La Capitan *sigh* that's what brought the whole thing down Theta-Sigma. Chibi-Moon would have had to stolen her Luna Orb from LA Capitan's ship, but I've discovered MAria Helena is not a cat person, so she wouldn't have kept something like that on the ship. But, I'm sure this next theory will work out. Just need to wait for the photos to finish developing.

yous till use film?

"The thing Lizalfos and deku scrubs have in common is that they're both very flammable." -Epicstorm (Zelda universe forums)

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

X-metal wrote:

Chaosmancer wrote:

yous till use film?

It seems that if you use holy water in the development proccess you can reveal vampires and psychic vampires in the photo.

Plus, my friends digital camera may still be possessed by a cadre of insane demons, who knew SD cards were so roomy?

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

I think one of the plants in my room just gave birth to another plant. It's basically a venus fly trap with legs, and it ran out the door before I could catch it. So...heads up on that one.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Chaosmancer wrote:

X-metal wrote:
 Chaosmancer wrote:

yous till use film?

It seems that if you use holy water in the development proccess you can reveal vampires and psychic vampires in the photo. Plus, my friends digital camera may still be possessed by a cadre of insane demons, who knew SD cards were so roomy?

i can do the same thing with my phone.

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Like actual size Venus fly-trap or like monster size venus fly trap? It makes it easier to fit the collar if I know what I'm starting with

X-metal
X-metal's picture

So, now that the cult of gloom hangs out here should we invite them over to the dorm? I would very much like their help sniffing out the biomancer clones around here.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

I wouldn't recommend it.  I've seen what they get up to in that swamp of theirs.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Arcanist Lupus wrote:

I wouldn't recommend it.  I've seen what they get up to in that swamp of theirs.

so have I. The only really disturbing thing is that they listen to bieber songs while they summon stuff.

has anyone noticed that Christopher and Adam have seemed a bit more... Monotone than usual.

Lord Flash Fire
Lord Flash Fire's picture

X-metal wrote:

The only really disturbing thing is that they listen to bieber songs while they summon stuff.

That might've been my fault actually. I found yesterday that the place where I practice my music covers is extremely close to a swamp that was suffering from severe paty wreckage, most notably an impressive collection of downed IPAs. If on Tuesday night's meeting you hear a Glad You Came/ I Need Your Love/ Counting Stars mashup, then talk with me and I'll try to find somewhere else to practice.

Speaking of which, anyone want to buy a cover CD?

" Ever had those days where you have amazing luck,
everything goes right, and you feel like the king of the world...
....And then you wake up?"
-Someone special, 2012

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

Dog sized Venus fly trap, but it may grow exponentially over a short period of time, so it would be best to be prepared.

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Nielzabub wrote:

Dog sized Venus fly trap, but it may grow exponentially over a short period of time, so it would be best to be prepared.

Ah, that explains what happened to my folder about Guise's Twin Brother. Thought the bite pattern was weird.

Well, I'll head to the pet shop and grab some adjustable leashes for you. I could also drop off some cover CDs for Lord Flash Fire while I'm out, but I'll need a disguise so I'm not held responsible for whatever terror that unleashes upon the world. The mustache and trenchcoat just don't cut it anymore.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Chaosmancer wrote:

Nielzabub wrote:

Ah, that explains what happened to my folder about Guise's Twin Brother. Thought the bite pattern was weird. Well, I'll head to the pet shop and grab some adjustable leashes for you. I could also drop off some cover CDs for Lord Flash Fire while I'm out, but I'll need a disguise so I'm not held responsible for whatever terror that unleashes upon the world. The mustache and trenchcoat just don't cut it anymore.

not to worry my friend. I have the perfect solution. *pulls out glasses* put these on and you'll look like a completely different person.

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

Trenchcoat and a moustache is one of the worst disguises ever. Now, Trenchcoat and a hat, you're invisible. Trenchcoat, hat, and glasses, people will only see a slightly distorted reality that is the source of your presence.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

*walks into the dorm* wooh

man it's dead in here. *dusts things off* sure has been a while since anyone's been here. Sure brings back memories. *walks into his room* wait a minute... Someone messed with my setback memrobilia collection. I had every setback comic book in mint condition perfectly organized but all the mint chocolate chip ice cream has been eaten. Now it's not in mint condition. 

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

I guess it closed over the holidays?

I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Or something. I'm gonna go down to the basement and check to see if anything escaped. It doesn't matter wether it escapes from the lab or the cult hideout, it's probably bad either way.

Blackfang108

X-metal wrote:

Or something. I'm gonna go down to the basement and check to see if anything escaped. It doesn't matter wether it escapes from the lab or the cult hideout, it's probably bad either way.

Careful.

I have a bunch of traps set up for just that eventuality.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

What?

*steps in five traps at once somehow* 

ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

that hurt. I must really be losing my touch.

*takes another step and steps in another trap* 

Ow!

Blackfang108

*scratches head* 

How did he...?

I mean, I didn't set that many...

*cringe*

Ooh, I forgot about that one.  I must've been angry that day...

X-metal
X-metal's picture

*slowly makes his way back upstairs, setting traps off along the way*

its times like these when I realize what being a setback fan really entails.

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

Oh, that one was mean, Blackfang!

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

As long as none of the weird plants in my room got out, X-Metal should be okay.

Blackfang108

Theta_Sigma wrote:

Oh, that one was mean, Blackfang!

Thank you.  *bows*

That said...  *throws handaxe*

*traps fall inert*

I'll reset these before I leave next time.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

*grabs void jelly bagel* it's okay guys. I'm an eldritch being, remember. *takes a bite and has a stupid grin*

Blackfang108

Yes, but letting you get caught up in those traps is... inefficient.

And your head might break one of them.  (:P)

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Hey, uh anyone know what baron blade is doing on the roof. He's been up there for hours muttering about "putting an end to the legacy line" and "my ultimate creation".

Im kind of worried to be honest

Blackfang108

*sigh*

I forgot that we leased that space out, to be honest.  Let me make sure he's not trampling on my Ghost Pepper seedlings.  And maybe move hem away from any mutagens he might have.

And also to maybe see what it would cost to have him GM a version with even more capsaicin.

*heads to the roof*

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Hey guys. I just got back from the store. Our fridge needed stocking up and since the closest grocery store (strange food metaphors r us) recently came out with a new product, time curly fries, I fuigured I'd buy some.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

Ooh!  I've been wanting to try those, but I've been so busy with my personal projects I haven't had a chance.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Lord Flash Fire
Lord Flash Fire's picture

Donner wrote:

Ooh!  I've been wanting to try those, but I've been so busy with my personal projects I haven't had a chance.

So, you haven't had the... time?

Anyway, yeah, I could go for some of those too. Also, has anyone thanked Guise yet for getting us a hot tub?

" Ever had those days where you have amazing luck,
everything goes right, and you feel like the king of the world...
....And then you wake up?"
-Someone special, 2012

Blackfang108

Lord Flash Fire wrote:

Donner wrote:

So, you haven't had the... time?Anyway, yeah, I could go for some of those too. Also, has anyone thanked Guise yet for getting us a hot tub?

Blamed, yes.  Thanked, no.

Seriously, don't turn that thing on.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Time Curly Fries for everyone *tosses curly fries to everyone*

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Pst...

hey fandorm!

guess who got a copy of sentinels of freedom!

i just need a systne to play it on!( all mine were recinfigured by tachyon fans "For Scinence!" (Look at that, a callback to something I didn't see! In your face logic!)) And then we can all play!

Pages