Marvel's Luke Cage (Spoilers!!!)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Marvel's Luke Cage (Spoilers!!!)

For those watching / interested and not worried about spoilers...

LUKE CAGE!!!

Finished it a few minutes ago.  Yeah, it's been a long, awesome weekend (about to end with SotM gaming with some friends). I'm going to have to digest for a bit, but I was really impressed, overall. It had some issues, mostly related to it's comic book nature and approach, but the messages were really well crafted and it's characters (with one exception, in my mind) beautifully done.

What is everyone else thinking?

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

I finished it earlier to day as well. While it was good for some reason I don't think it was as good as others in the series.

It did make me laugh out loud at some points, and that's something the other Marvel series haven't done.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Haven't completed it but I've enjoyed what I've seen five episodes in.  Still find it weird they make references to the Avengers movie but can't call any of the heroes out by name.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31