Heartbreaker and Equity Kill the Sentinels Universe

176 posts / 0 new
Last post
Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Lord Flash Fire wrote:

May I add all 39 clues, the infinity ring, his father’s lightsaber, the master ball, Sherlock Holmes’ pipe and cap, and the Dark Watch Setback promo?

Fixed that for you.

You're welcome.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

X-metal wrote:

only squirrel girl can stop him now.

Who do you think the girlfriend IS?

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Phantom5613 wrote:

X-metal wrote:
only squirrel girl can stop him now.

Who do you think the girlfriend IS?

point!

lets not forget that his father is darkseid and his other father is Thanos. And his mother is death.

"The thing Lizalfos and deku scrubs have in common is that they're both very flammable." -Epicstorm (Zelda universe forums)

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

Since we have a lot of unbusy people in the thread again, we could still use some more voting on voices. :)

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

The Blue-Eyed Bard
The Blue-Eyed Bard's picture

Jeysie wrote:

Since we have a lot of unbusy people in the thread again, we could still use some more voting on voices. :)

You beat me to it. Thanks, Jeysie. ;)

X-metal
X-metal's picture

I'd love to. Unfourtanetly I can't. 

"The thing Lizalfos and deku scrubs have in common is that they're both very flammable." -Epicstorm (Zelda universe forums)

dprcooke
dprcooke's picture
Playtester

While not a direct vote, I will say that I really want to hear something with the first voice from the special submission and Adam's old timey radio voice.

I'll try to put together a more useful opinion when I'm not on my phone.

The Blue-Eyed Bard

Well, we're down to the last couple of days. I hate to think interest in this may have petered out, but regardless, however underwhelming the voting numbers may be, this is going to happen. So get word out, and see if you folks can't rustle up a few more interested parties.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Submission 4 gets my vote.

Blackfang108
Playtester

Holy crap, someone else voted!

Lord Flash Fire
Lord Flash Fire's picture

I would vote, but my computer that has bluetooth is dead, so I'm having to wait it out until I can get it fixed. I 

" Ever had those days where you have amazing luck,
everything goes right, and you feel like the king of the world...
....And then you wake up?"
-Someone special, 2012

Blackfang108
Playtester

The Blue-Eyed Bard wrote:

Well, we're down to the last couple of days. I hate to think interest in this may have petered out, but regardless, however underwhelming the voting numbers may be, this is going to happen. So get word out, and see if you folks can't rustle up a few more interested parties.

I thnk we can all live with that. 

We should make sure that Christopher geta an email when the first episode goes live.

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

Yes, please do.

I mean, I'll probably see it here.

I specifically did not vote because I don't want to hamper what you fine folks are doing.

Have fun!

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting;
but never hit soft."
          - Theodore Roosevelt

The Blue-Eyed Bard

Christopher wrote:

Yes, please do.I mean, I'll probably see it here.I specifically did not vote because I don't want to hamper what you fine folks are doing.Have fun!

First thought: Yeah, but more people would have voted if you did!
Second thought: Yeah, but more people would have voted exactly what you did if you did...

So, probably a good call. Thanks for the support.

Well, Schmoo Schmelievers, it seems that, with TWICE the votes of any runner up, Submission Two will be our selection for Equity! I won't take it upon myself to identify him, either by name or forum profile, but he's more than welcome to do, should he so choose. We'll get to work on our first script and hammer something as soon as we can manage to. Updates will come through on here, but the first episode will likely have its own forum thread to discuss.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Just got a chance to listen to the submissions. I'm too late but i have to say that submission 2 would have gotten my vote anyways.

The Blue-Eyed Bard

I believe I've settled on the subject of our first episode. I'm going to work on scripting it this week, but keep the Who of it a surprise. Anyone interested in lending their creative expertise to editing or writing should feel free to reach out to me, though this would spoil said surprise. This is, more or less, a community project, and help is always welcome. That said, I understand the fun of keeping things a surprise, and won’t be terribly offended if I’m doing the writing on my own…provided you won’t be terribly offended with B+ writing on the best of days.

Thanks again, to everyone who provided input, feedback, and support. We’ll do this right by you.

Nilus
Nilus's picture
Playtester

X-metal wrote:

Thors hammer, zeus's lightning bolt, iron mans armor, and a girl friend. only squirrel girl can stop him now.

Squirrel girl is his girlfriends and it’s totes serious.  But he is all like “I can’t settle down just yet”

Also he has all 7 Dragon Balls,  a couple Motherboxes,  the shooting script that Kubrick used when he faked the moon landing and the last known print of “The Day the Clown Cried” which he has never watched but thinks is a comedy.

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Nilus wrote:

X-metal wrote:
Thors hammer, zeus's lightning bolt, iron mans armor, and a girl friend. only squirrel girl can stop him now.

Squirrel girl is his girlfriends and it’s totes serious.  But he is all like “I can’t settle down just yet”Also he has all 7 Dragon Balls,  a couple Motherboxes,  the shooting script that Kubrick used when he faked the moon landing and the last known print of “The Day the Clown Cried” which he has never watched but thinks is a comedy.

control over the void, the crown of radiolandia, and a best friendship with Christopher and Adam.

The Blue-Eyed Bard

Onto revisions for the first episode's script. Things have been busy, but I'm almost certain it'll be done by Christmas. 

The Blue-Eyed Bard

Final mixing for the first episode should be taken care of this evening. I'll host it in Google Drive until feedback determines whether we set it up as an actual, real-deal podcast or I give up and throw all my recording equipment into the river.

Blackfang108
Playtester

Final mixing for the first episode should be taken care of this evening. I'll host it in Google Drive until feedback determines whether we set it up as an actual, real-deal podcast or I give up and throw all my recording equipment into the river.

Sell it off if you give up.  Better for the bottom line. 

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

If this doesn't work out I offer to buy the equipment and convince Princess Cool to help me start a "Princess Cool and Jeysie Play Matchmaker to the Sentinels Universe" podcast. **

** Offer not actually serious.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

rjc917
rjc917's picture
Playtester

Jeysie wrote:

If this doesn't work out I offer to buy the equipment and convince Princess Cool to help me start a "Princess Cool and Jeysie Play Matchmaker to the Sentinels Universe" podcast. **** Offer not actually serious.

Could it be serious though?

The Blue-Eyed Bard

Sorry. You guys are stuck with me doing at least one more of these. 

For what it's worth, I'm pretty damn excited for it. 

Blackfang108
Playtester

Sorry. You guys are stuck with me doing at least one more of these. For what it's worth, I'm pretty damn excited for it. 

Indeed.

Pages