GenCon Indy 2011

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
beevolant
GenCon Indy 2011

Who all is going to GenCon Indy this weekend?

I'll be there and spending at least some of my time at the SotM booth! I think on Saturday, I will be showing off my first foray into cosplay as The Wraith, who may or may not be seen with fellow Freedom Fiver, Tachyon. :) If you see us, come say hi!

"Crime doesn't keep the Sabbath"

Edited by: beevolant on Aug 12 2012 - 12:42pm
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

I wish I could of but I have to give a three week notice to take days off from my job without it counting against me and I didn't know about it until two weeks prior, real shame. Especially since they will be either giving or selling Pauline there.

Tamar

I've got tonight to finish my Tachyon costume!  I had a couple of pain-in-the-rear setbacks, but I think I'll have it done in time.  Sleep is totally overrated, right?!  This is my second comic-y spandex costume and I 'm so over stretchy fabric that requires lining with a differently stretchy fabric >_< 

This will be my first Gen Con so I'm super excited!

I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself.
I take the words. I scatter them in time... and space.
A message to lead myself here.

WriterRyan
WriterRyan's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I just got fitted for the top for my Legacy costume on Monday. I won't be at GenCon though - just Chicago ComicCon.

See the way my body's glowing? Yeah, a lot of people can't do that.

admin
admin's picture
AdminModeratorPlaytester

Ahem, a momentary aside, referencing something from the second post of this thread.

(Pssst, Ronway.  I hear that Paul Parson's daughter HATES being called Pauline.  Only her father gets away with it, and she threw him through a wall for it once.  Playfully.  I mean, they were laughing about it.  Anyway, she tends to go by Felicia.  At least, this is just what I've heard.  Through the grapevine and such.)

Tamar

Quote:
I hear that Paul Parson's daughter HATES being called Pauline

Yeah you'd go by your middle name if yours was Pauline too :P

I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself.
I take the words. I scatter them in time... and space.
A message to lead myself here.