Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Editor’s Note #37

Fresh off the presses http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/editors-note-37

Upcoming Schedule:

• Tuesday, January 7rd: Beginning of the year: no episode
  • Tuesday, January 14th: Episode #132 - Writers' Room: Disparation: Inversiverse
  • Tuesday, January 21th: Editor’s Note #38
  • Tuesday, January 28th: Episode #133 - Writers' Room: Villain vs Villain

Recording Schedule:

• Friday, January 3rd: Episode #132 - Writers' Room: Disparation: Inversiverse
  • Friday, January 10th: Episode #133 - Writers' Room: Villain vs Villain
  • Friday, January 17th: Editor’s Note #38
  • Friday, January 24th: Episode #134 - TBD
  • Friday, January 31st: Episode #135 - TBD

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Edited by: Rabit on Jan 21 2020 - 2:51pm
TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture
Playtester

That sick callout of all those ding-dongs, though. :O

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

It's not surprising Chris (Braithwhite) was good at the company outting with throwing weapons. If his Scouting experience was anything like mine, he had lots of practice when he was younger. ;-) 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

I think they forgot one option for how OblivAeon effected Greatest Legacy- it lead to the history we know. Paul VIII did not raise Pauline (Felicia) the same way his father raised him. His Father (Grandpa Legacy) drilled into him the importanence of the family tradition and maintaining the Legacy line of heroics- "You must me ready to be Legacy when I am gone", "Your child must be ready to become Legacy when you are gone" - because Paul VII saw his son and granddaughter wearing Legacy costumes in the future fighting to save the world 

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.