55 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

Jeysie wrote:

TakeWalker wrote:

Jeysie wrote:

Actually, I showed the pic to my mom's friend (who is not a geek but is entertained when I show her my geeky stuff) and she was like "You think he's cute? Gosh I don't know, his eyes are glowing green; he seems kinda scary to me!" 

This friend needs to be shown Dark Conductor from the digital game! :V

Oh heavens no. This is a lady who after I showed her the art in the Hour of Devastation set in Magic: the Gathering, seriously asked me "Is this one of those Satanic sort of games?" I don't want to know what she'd think of Morally Ambiguous Anthony (who quite frankly is kinda demonic, geez...) XD

You should show her Fate of the Elder Gods! XD

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Jeysie

Tomorrow's thread from me in Off-Topic: "TIL what it's like being subjected to an exorcism by a Catholic priest"

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

I'm glad I finally got a chance to listen to the game, you guys did a great job highlighting how much improv ends up involved in all this.

And I'm glad other people have seen AA now. Trying to describe that much awesome with mere words was a struggle for me.

Jeysie

Someone on Reddit said RPG Argent "kinda looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars" and I'm like *head tilt* now that you mention it, yeah, he does kinda look like a ginger Ewan McGregor there. Which is rather fitting, obvs.

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Pages