Back of Technovore's "The Space-Net Gambit" also seems dubious

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Katsue
Katsue's picture
Back of Technovore's "The Space-Net Gambit" also seems dubious

It has The Arachno-Trap on the back, which is the same back as The B'arion Wormhole.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Katsue wrote:

It has The Arachno-Trap on the back, which is the same back as The B'arion Wormhole.

Space-Net Gambit and Arachno trap belong together. I'll have to take a look at my cards when I'm home

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Yep, the have the same back.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

No, Space-Net Gambit and Net-trapped Technovore go together. I think the wormhole is supposed to go with the arachno-trap.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Vyolynce
Vyolynce's picture

McBehrer wrote:

No, Space-Net Gambit and Net-trapped Technovore go together. I think the wormhole is supposed to go with the arachno-trap.

Yeah the flavor text on Arachno-Trap supports this, mentioning the wormhole. There is no Net-Trapped Technovore side on any card.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

I could dig up the picture of the card from the GSF proofs, if you want. For gameplay purposes.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Koga
Koga's picture
Playtester

My Space-Net Gambit also has The Arachno Trap on the back, and not seeing Netted Technovore anywhere, though it is in the proofs. Luckily I can print out a copy of the card but doesn't help most people with this problem. GtG may need to post a picture of the correct card until they can get this fixed.

Card Templates
Champions Online: Koga_Wolfe

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

I don't understand the problem. One of the Station cards has the wrong card showing on its back? Is that a big deal?

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm
Spiff's Tactics site: www.spiffworld.com/tactics

Koga
Koga's picture
Playtester

It's not a station card, it's a mission card.

Card Templates
Champions Online: Koga_Wolfe