We take your questions. We give you answers. You know the deal. Or do you?
Run Time: 1:11:01
At the start of the show, we talk a bit of shop about possibilities for new formats of episodes. At the time of recording, the votes weren’t in yet for next month’s episodes, but there are now! So:
- Tuesday, July 2nd: Episode #115 – Wraith’s Rogue Gallery
- Tuesday, July 9th: Episode #116 – Creative Process: Shear Force
- Tuesday, July 16th: Editor’s Note #32
- Tuesday, July 23th: Episode #117 – First Ever Writer’s Room!
- Tuesday, July 30th: A week off due to Gen Con!
Then, at around the 12 minute mark, we get to your questions! We cover such exciting topics as:
- Time Traveling Characters
- Members of the Prime Wardens
- Baron Blade’s Theoretical Dilemma
- And much much more!
Thanks as always to Trevor, our Patreon supporters, Sentinels fans everywhere, and listeners like YOU!
Co-founder of Greater Than Games. Designer of the Multiverse and more. Writer of Sentinel Comics. Co-host of The Letters Page podcast. Pronouns: he/him.