The first Editor’s Note of 2018!
Run Time: 56:49
- Tuesday, February 6th: Supernatural Settings: Madame Mittermeier’s Fantastical Festival of Conundrums and Curiosities, Tomb of Anubis, Realm of Discord, Nexus of the Void, Temple of Zhu Long
- Tuesday, February 13th: Parse
- Tuesday, February 20th: Miss Information
- Thursday, February 22nd: Editor’s Note #15
- Tuesday, Feb 27th: Iron Legacy Timeline & Alternate Timelines/Realities
Topics of today’s Editor’s Note:
- Space Settings
- Urban Settings
- Creating Stuff
- New Environments?
- Faith in Gloom
- RPG Canon
- Issues of Sentinel Comics
- Our Creative Process
- Time travel?
- Alternate realities?
- Getting too close to the truth?
- The true and proper Sentinel Comics timeline
- Post-it Notes
- Hot takes
And the promised photos:
With the posting of this episode, you have less than 24 hours to get in any questions about The Operative! Ask your questions about her and the above upcoming schedule characters and topics!
Co-founder of Greater Than Games. Designer of the Multiverse and more. Writer of Sentinel Comics. Co-host of The Letters Page podcast. Pronouns: he/him.