Job Opening - Inventory Manager
Greater Than Games is hiring!
Are you the most organized person that your friends and family have ever met? Do you want to get moderate exercise while working in the growing tabletop gaming industry? Good news: Greater Than Games is hiring an Inventory Manager!
Job Summary: We are seeking a full time Inventory Manager to work closely with our Shipping Manager to efficiently organize our 10,000+ sq. ft. warehouse and ensure that product and supplies flow efficiently in and out of inventory. An ideal candidate will be meticulously and obsessively organized, and will excel at finding efficient processes for complex, repetitive tasks, and at working closely with a diverse and energetic team. We will begin the interview process in late April, with the intent to complete the hiring process by mid May. The job will be on an initial six-month contract, with intent to hire after the initial period.
Founded in January 2011 by Christopher Badell, Adam Rebottaro, and Paul Bender, Greater Than Games, LLC designs and publishes tabletop gaming products. Our initial product, Sentinels of the Multiverse, has enjoyed critical and commercial success, and we are continuing to grow our business both with SotM expansions and with other designer tabletop games. In 2015, Greater Than Games merged with Dice Hate Me Games - founded in 2011 by Chris Kirkman - combining our powers to maximize the awesomeness of the games we publish.
We here at Greater Than Games are all about making the games that we have always wanted to play. Together, we work hard, play hard, and will continue producing high quality tabletop games for many years to come. We hope to find the perfect match to be a part of our team!
You’ll be working with the GTG team on:
- Inventory organization
- Managing trade show supplies
- Running and implementing a warehouse management system
- Processing damages and returns on products
- Assisting with freight and parcel shipping
The basic skills and attributes we’re looking for include:
- Meticulous and obsessive organizational skills
- Attention to detail and safety
- Strong, independent drive and motivation to overcome issues and solve problems
- Flexibility to serenely deal with rapidly changing schedules, deadlines, and priorities
- Extremely well developed communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
Mandatory technical requirements; if you don’t have these, it isn’t worth your time to apply:
- The ability to lift and carry 40lbs multiple times per day
- A willingness to relocate to the St. Louis, MO area
- A “portfolio” that showcases your organizational abilities. This portfolio can be anything you like, but it must demonstrate your meticulous and obsessive organizational skills. The ideal portfolio would be an example of careful and precise organization that you have implemented in your everyday life. All applications must have an associated portfolio, or they will be discarded.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting Salary: $3,000/month
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement savings
- Generous and flexible PTO policy (sick, vacation, and holiday)
- Periodic bonuses
If interested, please e-mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.