This is NOT an argument thread...

117 posts / 0 new
Last post
Reckless
Reckless's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 week ago
PlaytesterInspiring Presence
Joined: May 17, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:

Fine. Not the best picture, but you get the idea. 

We gotz to work out a trade of somekind.  I'd love a little crochet Sentinel, and I would exchange you an agreed upon amount of Sentinel perler creations for it!

Also, arguments!  Yeah...I disagree with that one guy.  And that lady.  Whoa!  Boy do I not think what she thinks!  Man...

 

Conflict.


Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

McBehrer wrote:

 
That is adorable. Any way I could get a Twilicorn one off of you?

 
Twilight Sparkle with wings, right?

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Reckless wrote:
We gotz to work out a trade of somekind.  I'd love a little crochet Sentinel

Which little Sentinel were you thinking of?


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Reckless
Reckless's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 week ago
PlaytesterInspiring Presence
Joined: May 17, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:

 

Reckless wrote:
We gotz to work out a trade of somekind.  I'd love a little crochet Sentinel

 

Which little Sentinel were you thinking of?

Whichever one you can't do.

This is how you argue, right?

Just let me answer your question with another question.  What Sentinel(s) would you want in perler form?  Keep in mind I'm nowhere near as adept with perler beads as you are with crocheting.  I may need to go the route of quantity over quality on my end (not that they would be bad quality, just simple).


Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

Julia
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Oct 28, 2013

Dudes, why have we never organised a Sentinels Craft Swap? Seems to me like that should have happened ages ago.


Semper ludens.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Julia wrote:

Dudes, why have we never organised a Sentinels Craft Swap? Seems to me like that should have happened ages ago.

OMG FAT EYES! We totally need to do that. 


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Reckless wrote:
Silverleaf wrote:
 Reckless wrote:
We gotz to work out a trade of somekind.  I'd love a little crochet Sentinel 

Which little Sentinel were you thinking of?

Whichever one you can't do.This is how you argue, right?Just let me answer your question with another question.  What Sentinel(s) would you want in perler form?  Keep in mind I'm nowhere near as adept with perler beads as you are with crocheting.  I may need to go the route of quantity over quality on my end (not that they would be bad quality, just simple).

I have no idea what the Perler to crochet exchange rate is currently. ;)

And a sentinel I can't crochet? Do I sense a challenge? ;)


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Julia
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Oct 28, 2013

Silverleaf wrote:

 

Julia wrote:
Dudes, why have we never organised a Sentinels Craft Swap? Seems to me like that should have happened ages ago.

 

OMG FAT EYES! We totally need to do that. 

I just totally did just start this thread.


Semper ludens.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 42 min ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:
And a sentinel I can't crochet? Do I sense a challenge? ;)

I for one am looking forward to seeing how you tackle Sky Scraper and Guise, from all we know they both appear to be out of the ordinary for standard humanoid bodies.

 

Wait, this is the argument thread isn't it? I am not looking forward to that at all. (Can you argue with yourself in this thread? Stop being so stupid, of course you can! I'm sorry I'll try and think before I type next time Good, you're rubbish at it anyway)


Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

Julia wrote:

 

Silverleaf wrote:
 Julia wrote:
Dudes, why have we never organised a Sentinels Craft Swap? Seems to me like that should have happened ages ago. 

 

OMG FAT EYES! We totally need to do that. 

I just totally did just start this thread.

No you didn't. I refuse to believe you.


Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Playtester
Joined: Nov 25, 2012

Matchstickman wrote:

I'll try and think before I type next time Good, you're rubbish at it anyway

No you're not, you're awesome at it. SO THERE.


“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

I WANT CROCHET EXPAT I AM WILLING TO TRADE MY TODDLER!

HE CAN KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT AND NEVER LET YOU PLAY SENTINELS ONLINE WITH COOL PEOPLE!

I"M NOT YELLING!

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 42 min ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

Play Sentinels Online with cool people? There's only 3 cool people in the group that plays online and I'm 1 of them. I'll let you argue amongst yourselves as to who the other 2 are.


Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Since me and Matchstickman are the same person, I'm cool by default.


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 9 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: May 15, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:

 

McBehrer wrote:
 That is adorable. Any way I could get a Twilicorn one off of you?

 

 Twilight Sparkle with wings, right?

Yep! I'd buy that for a dollar -- or maybe a few. How much would you ask for something like that?

Rabit wrote:

 

Pydro wrote:
Yes it IS.

 

No, no - it WAS.Now it's a pony thread.

 


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Jun 16, 2013

Your picture won't load for me (unless it's an image of a broken image icon?)


I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange

Pages