This is NOT an argument thread...

117 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

I don't think so.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Playtester
Joined: Nov 25, 2012

Pydro wrote:

I don't think so.

Yes you do.


“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

BlueHairedMeerkat wrote:

Pydro wrote:

I don't think so.

Yes you do.

Dang it, you're right.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

No he's not

bessyrocks12
bessyrocks12's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 17, 2013

...How dare you

 


BuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBudda

“Heh, pow. Sound effects are the best.” –The Idealist

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

... How dare I not!!

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

This is what happens when I stop reading who posts...

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 7 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

I believe you knew who posted the post and posted anyway.

And no amount of arguing can convince me otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA


Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

I disagree with anything anyone has ever said in this thread about anything.


Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 11 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

Nielzabub wrote:

I disagree with anything anyone has ever said in this thread about anything.

YOU ONLY DISAGREE BECAUSE EVERYTHING STATED IN THIS THREAD IS RIGHT!

bessyrocks12
bessyrocks12's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 17, 2013

Says you... 


BuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBudda

“Heh, pow. Sound effects are the best.” –The Idealist

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Can I still have a pony?


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:

Can I still have a pony?


The pony is a lie.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

bessyrocks12
bessyrocks12's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 17, 2013

Pony or death?


BuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBudda

“Heh, pow. Sound effects are the best.” –The Idealist

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Pony OF death


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

defeateddust
defeateddust's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 week ago
Joined: Dec 25, 2013

Pydro wrote:

Pony OF death

And thus the Whipacorn is born!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

I WANT A WHIPACORN!


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:

I WANT A WHIPACORN!


The Whipacorn is also a lie.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

I can still have one though, right?


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 11 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

Nielzabub wrote:

 

Silverleaf wrote:
I WANT A WHIPACORN!

 

The Whipacorn is also a lie.

No it isn't, the whipacorn is a projection.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Why can't we project lies?


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

bessyrocks12
bessyrocks12's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 17, 2013

Forget whipacorns, I will project some peppercorns at you all... and that isn't a lie.

 

MORE ARGUMENTS!!!


BuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBudda

“Heh, pow. Sound effects are the best.” –The Idealist

arenson9
arenson9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 12 hours ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

Silverleaf wrote:

I WANT A PONY!

 

I WANT THE FACT THAT I HAVE A PONY TO MAKE ME SPECIAL! I WANT YOU TO _NOT_ HAVE A PONY!


Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Jun 16, 2013

BUT I ALREADY DON'T HAVE A PONY!


I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Theta_Sigma wrote:

BUT I ALREADY DON'T HAVE A PONY!

Actually, you do. It's just invisible, intangible, oderless, and soundless.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Playtester
Joined: Nov 25, 2012

It's totally not odourless, Pydro, OBVIOUSLY. That's what the perpetual faint smell of chives is, duh.


“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

I CAN'T SMELL CHIVES, EVEN FAINTLY!


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Playtester
Joined: Jun 16, 2013

Pretty sure you're confused. That's a cat.


I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 59 min ago
Playtester
Joined: Oct 15, 2012

"I just bought a pony made of diamonds. Because I'm rich."

Couldn't resist the quote. Also all the capital letters is reminding me of MISTER TORGUE. Because REASONS!

That said, I can't think of anything decently argumentative to say right now, but I suppose it can be argued that random game quotes don't have a place in this thread...in which case I would argue back that at least one game reference has already been made (and it's not a lie - you're just not allowed any of it :D), so there ;).


I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

As long as I get a pony at some point...


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

DAMN YOU IOS AND YOUR LACK OF LETTING ME SEE THE PONY CREATOR!

I'll have to make my own whipacorn. 


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 11 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

Oh man Pydro, I just spent 10 minutes making ponies.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Silverleaf wrote:

DAMN YOU IOS AND YOUR LACK OF LETTING ME SEE THE PONY CREATOR!I'll have to make my own whipacorn. 

On my phone I had to download an app, on a computer it just loads right up.

phantaskippy wrote:

Oh man Pydro, I just spent 10 minutes making ponies.

Glad I could help.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Right, I see I'll have to get to a computer then. Yay ponies!


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Wanna see the ponies I crocheted for a secret Santa present last year?


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Yes!


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 11 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

Silverleaf wrote:

Wanna see the ponies I crocheted for a secret Santa present last year?

Go ahead and post them, not like this was a proper argument thread anyway.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
PlaytesterBolster Allies
Joined: Apr 10, 2013

Fine. Not the best picture, but you get the idea. 


Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 16 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: May 15, 2012

That is adorable. Any way I could get a Twilicorn one off of you?


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Rabit
Rabit's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 54 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

phantaskippy wrote:

 

Silverleaf wrote:
Wanna see the ponies I crocheted for a secret Santa present last year?

 

Go ahead and post them, not like this was a proper argument thread anyway.

Yes it was!


"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Yes it IS.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 1 month ago
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

What is dead may never die, but rise harder and stronger...

Rabit
Rabit's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 54 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: Aug 08, 2011

Pydro wrote:

Yes it IS.

No, no - it WAS.

Now it's a pony thread.


"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 7 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

I am not convinced this is a thread at all


Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Craig
Craig's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 week ago
Admin
Joined: Apr 18, 2012


Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Pydro
Pydro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 53 min ago
ModeratorPlaytester
Joined: May 19, 2012

Rabit wrote:

Pydro wrote:

Yes it IS.

No, no - it WAS.Now it's a pony thread.

You're right, this is now a PONY thread.

PONY = Prevent Others from Nagging & Yelling

No arguments in here.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

Pydro wrote:

Rabit wrote:

Pydro wrote:

Yes it IS.

No, no - it WAS.Now it's a pony thread.

You're right, this is now a PONY thread.

PONY = Prevent Others from Nagging & Yelling

No arguments in here.


Rejected Unity flavor text.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 11 hours ago
Playtester
Joined: Jan 26, 2013

I thought a PONY thread was People Obstinately Naysaying and Yelling.

 

Pages